Friday, November 29, 2013

Awesome Black Friday deals Online!

Hello Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to remind you about some super Black Friday deals- all online so you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home! Most of these deals are especially great for those of you who like to *make stuff*.

For craft and sewing supplies, Craftsy has yarn and fabric up to 80% off until December 2nd.

Craftsy classes are also 66% off (so $19.99 or less!) until December 2nd. Craftsy online classes never expire, and you can watch them however many times you want. You can also leave comments that the instructor or other students will answer. Their classes range from sewing to cooking to cake decorating, photography and gardening. My sister and I both improved our sewing/quilting through Craftsy classes! Below are some of my faves + classes I'd like to take.

*Sewing Studio helped me get some basic sewing skills under my belt- although you have to buy Diana Rupp's book as a "textbook".

*Amy Gibsons 2012 Block of the Month club resulted in my sister sewing her first ever quilt! This class is FREE!

*my sister also mastered improv "crazy piecing" for her Hokie quilt (see below!) with Jacquie Gehrings' Improvisational Piecing, Modern Design for Quilts class.

*I'd also love to take the class on getting candid family photos.

*I know my Mom's dying to take the class on baking the perfect croissant (now's your chance, Mom!).

There are so many more classes on crocheting, knitting, fine arts, embroidery, paper crafts, jewelry making, spinning, weaving etc! Quite a few classes are also free.

Check out Craftsy's whole class selection and fabric and yarn now and let me know what you end up getting!

For a comprehensive list of online PDF patterns on sale, check out this post from Pattern Revolution and this Black Friday scoop on patterns and fabric from Sewistry.

I'd love to hear your plan of attack for Black Friday! Happy Shopping!

**we are a proud Craftsy affiliate, so for every Craftsy purchase you make through the above links or side banner we will recieve a small commission. We love Craftsy classes and products and hope you will too!**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your sweet comments! We're happy to answer any questions as well :)